Wednesday 24 August 2011

They're taking...

The piss now.
The useless bastards have canceled the 1809, but they couldn't be arsed to actually tell anyone.
I was at Shenfield on a Southend train before I discovered it was the wrong train and even then I only discovered my train been canceled because they don't maintain them properly via.an email that should have been sent half an hour before out was. Wankers all of them.
Even if they had bothered to announce the cancellation on their useless tannoy system, (which they didn't) there's no guarantee we would have heard out on platform 10A in any case.
So now I'm stuck at bloody Shenfield watching a procession of f*cking Southend trains go by with nothing going towards Witham.
I really can't wait for February now. Bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment