Monday 21 February 2011

Email to NXEA

Whilst being f*cked up by NXEA tonight some questions about it crossed my mind. As a result, I have just sent the following to them. I'll post their reply when I finally receive it:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I refer to the cancellation of the 1800 Liverpool Street to Braintree service tonight, Monday 21 Feb 2011.

I have some questions regarding this cancellation:

1) Was the individual responsible for the cancellation rostered to drive the Braintree service?
2) If the answer to 1) is "no" which service were they rostered for?
3) If the answer to 1) is "no" why was the Braintree service cancelled in preference to the original service?
4) Was any regard given to the level of overcrowding on subsequent services the cancellation of the Braintree service would have? And
5) Could you please confirm what, if any, disciplinary action will be taken against the individual whose actions were responsible for this cancellation?

I look forward to your prompt reply.

Yours Faithfully

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment