Monday 4 April 2011

Does the left hand actually know what the right hand is doing?

I wrote earlier about a classic NXEA balls-up on 23 March; NXEA have replied and their reply makes interesting reading:

Dear Mr Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,


Thank you for contacting National Express East Anglia. We have received
your email dated 23/Mar/2011 and we aim to get back to you as soon as we
can. Our target is to answer 90% of our contacts within 6 working days.

I have asked for your comments to be investigated. I will be in touch again
once the investigation is complete...

Yours sincerely,

Customer Relations Advisor
National Express

Why do my comments need investigation? Did something occur that shouldn't have happened? Curious.

My cynical side can't help wondering whether they're actually investigating the passenger reaction at Witham.

More when I have it

No comments:

Post a Comment